Skip to main content

Wiley TweetViews Chipmunk's new video

Yeah, another TweetView. Yeah, I'm killing it. Don't for a second think this is lazy blogging though. Trusssst me, TweetView'ing XFactor is not simple feat. I missed the whole episode. Well I heard it, but I didn't watch it.Twitter is such a funny place, I'm documenting this for future.

Anyway, Wiley and Chipmunk were beefing not too long ago. Anybody that knows about Wiley know's he forgets most things in short space of time so I don't think he was sending (dissing), more like he's bussing commentary.

Now remember, Wiley is a 31 year old, legend, pioneer of grime.

First up, here's the video



Now Wiley's commentary:

@WileyArtist Wiley
im running this jungle cant touch me im hammer and im a lion king hakuna matata

@WileyArtist Wiley
was that helicopter really above chipmunk

@WileyArtist Wiley
when chipmunk is next to the lion you can see me in the distance by a tree doing the crip walk

@WileyArtist Wiley
im in chips video driving that helicopter

@WileyArtist Wiley
i am in chipmunks video hanging off the mountain he is on and he wont even help me back up he has let me fall down the cliff

@WileyArtist Wiley
im in chipmunks video doing a migrane skank when its at the village part skanking

@WileyArtist Wiley
can someone do a version of that video you photo shop me in there moonsliding across the lions path

@WileyArtist Wiley
replace that lion with a camel that has 6 humps

@WileyArtist Wiley
you could of put 20 monkeys doing a barndance in it instead

@WileyArtist Wiley
can someone please add me to that video on a photo shop ting

@WileyArtist Wiley
photo shop me into that rasclaat video and let me handglide into the city on a jim carey ting

@WileyArtist Wiley
i wish i was standing next to a lion realtalk or skanking next to a crocodile do a 1 step 2 step

@WileyArtist Wiley
tell london zoo to let every animal out the cage and let me do a video in there on a im not scared ting.

@WileyArtist Wiley
how can you do a video next to a lion and you didnt holla man what you think man dont wanna meet lions and tigers


ROTFLMAO Wiley is legend!!! I was cracking up in my bed on Sunday night reading through that.

And to show you he isn't cussing him

WileyArtist Wiley
@KieranAR I love this video

WileyArtist Wiley
@KieranAR real ive watched over 100 times

Exaggeration? Who knows? It's Wiley, I'm sure he has a bit of OCD. As they say, geniuses tread the thin line betweem sanity and insanity (but I'm sure I didn't need to put insanity there for you to know what I'm on about).

p.s. I have NEVER seen these figures on YouTube before

Likes: 1111
Dislikes: 1046

A big name artist? NEVER!!! Meanwhile, Tinchy Stryder's 'Game Over' is currently within touching distance of a top 20. I know there are other factors but food for thought...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marvin Sparks x Raekwon interview

Wu-Tang's in-house "Chef" better known as Raekwon proved he is still a force to be mentioned alongside the hottest rappers in the hip hop game with the release of Only Built For Cuban Linx... pt. II - sequel to his 1995 debut album. Marvin Sparks caught up with the hip hop legend to discuss rapping for drug dealers, people caring "more about stats than raps", his inclusion in MTV's Top 10 Hottest Rappers list, and converting to Islam. Marvin Sparks: It has been almost fifteen years since the first Only Built For Cuban Linx, an album that was a 5-mic classic when The Source magazine held weight. Why did you decide make a sequel?

Why Cheetah Woods, whhyyyy?!?!?!

We must all know about the predator nyamin woman (no bowcat reference intended - or am I lying? *shudders*). Anyone heard the voicemail he left for the girl he's been PARrin (there was a golf reference there) his wife with? Easy now my selekta as we rinse some tunes for di one name Tiger. Man like him doesn't know how to play. (By The Endz not Ruff Sqwad) How you gonna leave a voicemail for a girl with your real name at the beginning? Do you want to be held to ransom? Man from 'the ends' know (in the words of Kano) "That's slippin'!" And when isht hits the fan (like it has) he's buggered. Not something I deal in but surely the point of cheating is for an assortment of ladies. All his ones look the same; blonde, no breast nor batty. Rachel Uchitel bawlin at the scene of 9/11 where her man (fiancee/boyfriend/husband) died The chick whose sold his voicemail on and can be heard above The wifey (why cheat on her with the ones above I'll never kno

Remember When Riddims Were King

Before you read, thank you for your interest and hope you enjoy. I actually fleshed it out into a book. You can get your copy from www.nolongstories.com   Now for what you came here for... When Riddims Were King 23rd May 2020 will be remembered in history for one of the most epic events in one of our universe's darkest times. We will never forget the night dancehall kings and former extremely heated rivals, Beenie Man and Bounty Killer, battled on the Verzuz platform built by hall-of-fame producers, Timbaland and Swizz Beatz. An unfiltered, 360-degree view on Jamaican dancehall events was showcased; DJ’s and dancing (Beenie Man’s daughter Desha Ravers) to deejay’s clashing on the same riddims. The latter elements provided the jewels in the night’s highlight reel, and undoubtedly the best thing to happen on the Verzuz series. Word spread like guava jelly within the dancehall community and Jamaican diaspora upon announcement. Not only was it a clash between the longest and fier